These are a MUST to support those dramatic transitions.
1. Sweet Potatoes
3. Free-range Eggs
4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Recreate your favourite recipe. Or add at least of these #WholeFoods to at least one meal every day. Take care of your body that’s constantly in and out of transitions.
It’ll reward you for being a woman (*humming Doja Cat’s hit number!).
- VA dietician says sweet potatoes have good nutritional value VAntage Point, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Benefits of Probiotic Yogurt Consumption on Maternal Health and Pregnancy Outcomes: A Systematic Review Cureus. 2020 Jul; 12(7): e9408.
- Yogurt: role in healthy and active aging Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 May; 99(5): 1263S–1270S.
- Role of eggs consumption in women at different life stages Nutr Hosp. 2015 Jul 18;32 Suppl 1:35-40.
- Protective Effects and Benefits of Olive Oil and Its Extracts on Women’s Health Nutrients. 2021 Dec; 13(12): 4279.
- Folate (Folic Acid) – Vitamin B9 The Nutrition Source, Harvard T.H.Chan School of Public Health
- Impact of stress on female reproductive health disorders: Possible beneficial effects of shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) Biomed Pharmacother. 2018 Jul;103:46-49.
- A Comparison of a Pulse-Based Diet and the Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes Diet in Combination with Exercise and Health Counselling on the Cardio-Metabolic Risk Profile in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial Nutrients. 2018 Oct; 10(10): 1387.