These Sweet Pumpkin Spice Chickpeas are the best combo of sweet and crunchy! The taste of roasted chickpeas is mild, so what you’re really getting is a pumpkin spice sugar mix! Such a great high-protein snack or dessert.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Open your can of chickpeas, rinse, drain and dry them on a paper towel.
- To a bowl, add the chickpeas, oil and vanilla extract. Mix to coat each chickpea evenly.
- Once each chickpea is coated, transfer the mixture to the cookie sheet and ensure that the chickpeas are single-layered.
- Bake in the oven for a total of 30-40 minutes, turning halfway through.
- To a separate bowl, add the pumpkin spice, ground cinnamon and sugar.
- When the chickpeas are to your desired crunch, take them out of the oven, transfer them into a bowl and toss in the pumpkin spice sugar.
- Cool, serve and enjoy!
This recipe will quickly become a fall favourite. We guarantee!
Lynn is a Lifestyle Content Creator that is determined to help you create the coziest and happiest life! What you'll find on her blog are fun DIY, easy recipes, home decor trends and hacks, everyday life and relationship posts, and holiday fun and gift ideas.
Find more recipes here: @lynnmumbingmejia